One of the scariest situations is getting yourself in a location where safe drinking water is questionable. Immediate access to clean and safe water is in consideration, it is best to have knowledge about the features, benefits, and how reliable these water filters remove possible contaminants in the water and advantages of the best water filter for travel.
This article includes information about the best water filter and water purifier for travel, some buying guides, and commonly asked questions are laid to give you the best idea of what suits your needs. Read on to pick your must-have item when traveling.
LifeStraw Water Filter
Sawyer Water Filter
Table of Contents
- Best Water Filter and Water Purifier for Travel Reviews
- 1. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- 2. Sawyer Products MINI Water Filtration System
- 3. Brita Plastic Water Filter Bottle
- 4. GRAYL GeoPress 24 oz Water Purifier Bottle
- 5. Big Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter
- 6. LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag
- 7. Katadyn Vario Water Filter
- 8. LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- 9. Berkey Sport Filtered Water Bottle
- 10. FS-TFC Personal Water Filter Mini Water Purifier
- 11. MSR Guardian Military-Grade Water Purifier Pump
- 12. Survivor Filter Pro X – Electric Camping Water Filter
- 13. SteriPEN SterPen Ultra UV Water Purifier
- 14. CrazyCap 2.0 UV Water Purifier
- What to Look for When Buying Water Filter and Water Purifier for Travel
- Other Important Factors to Consider
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Water Filter and Water Purifier for Travel Reviews
1. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
One of my friends introduced to me this LifeStraw Personal Water Filter. The Vestergaard company produced this water filter to acknowledge the necessity to permeate contaminated water during calamities.
The good news is that it is now made available as one of the best ways to filter water while traveling, hiking, and camping in some locations that you feel uncertain if the water is free from bacteria or parasites.
Therefore, I bought one for myself. The straw-like feature weighing 1.62 oz is convenient and space-saver. There are times when I leashed it in my belt and have easy access whenever I need to drink. Since it works like a straw, all you need to do is open the lid cover, merge it in the water source, and drink directly from it.
One best feature of this travel water filter is the built-in microfiltration membrane technology that lasts up to 1,000 gallons. The filter membrane has a pore size of 0.2 microns. It discards bacteria, protozoan cysts, microplastics that meet the standard of US EPA and NSF P231 removal rate.
It also has activated carbon filtration that enhances the water’s taste because it eliminates chlorine, cloudiness, sand, dirt, and foul odor.
- Ideal for traveling, camping, and hiking
- Space-saver and lightweight item ( 1.62 oz)
- Essentially designed for disaster and calamities
- Produces safe, transparent, and odorless water
- Meets US EPA and NSF P231 removal rate
- Serves as drinking straw only
- Not designed for a large group or extended trips
2. Sawyer Products MINI Water Filtration System
Suppose you will be having a trip or outdoor getaway with your kids. In that case, it can be scary in areas where potable water is not safe, so having an available best way to filter water for traveling can save you from possible contamination.
I love the idea that it is available in a user-oriented set. It has a 2 ounces mini-filter that best fits my palm. It also comes with a 7-inch durable straw; let you sip right from the natural water source.
A 16-ounce reusable sipping pouch enables you to replenish water. Also, the cleaning plunger included makes it easy to maintain the cleanliness of the filter. And a care instruction gives me a good view on how to assemble and disassemble it.
I like that the Hollow Fiber Filter has a smaller pore size of 0.10 Absolute Micron that eliminates bacteria, protozoa, and microplastics in 100,000 gallons of water.
The filter exceeded the Environmental Protection Agency removal rate’s recommendation. Each filter is air tested not once but three times. It works with me since the water tastes like it uses a portable water filter for the home.
- Perfect for business trips and outdoor getaways with kids
- User-oriented set with a sipping pouch and a cleaning plunger
- Palm-size and lightweight mini-filter
- Filters 100,000 gallons of water
- Exceeded the EPA removal rate since it is three times air tested
- The materials of the pouch are not that durable
3. Brita Plastic Water Filter Bottle
The long search is over. I finally found a travel water purification system that can remove up to 99% of lead made by Brita.
It is a glossy, airtight filtered water bottle that is 10.5 inches tall and 3 inches wide and weighs 0.5 pounds only that best fits in my car’s beverage holder. Also, this item comes in 6 different vibrant and stylish colors; blush, coral, night sky, orchid, sapphire, and sea glass.
This Brita Premium with filtering system can hold 26 oz of water – a suitable way to keep me hydrated at all times. I can take it anywhere in the gym, and most especially on out-of-the-country trips.
What’s more important about this product is the environmentally-effect I can achieve by using it instead of 1,800 solo water plastic bottles in a year.
How can you resist this heavy-duty bottle that also has a built-in bend handle, easy to open the cover, a travel water filter that is replaceable, and is top-of-the-line dishwasher safe?
The filtering system is suited to the straw that decreases chlorine, making the water taste good! By the way, for first-time users, I recommend rinsing the filter in running water for at least 15 seconds.
- A glossy, airtight filter that removes up to 99.99% lead
- Best fits in the car’s beverage holder
- A ready-to-go bottle available in stylish colors
- Good for the environment as it replaces 1,800 solo water plastic bottles in a year
- Convenient to use with its handle and replaceable filter
- Decreases chlorine that makes the water taste good
- Filters don’t work independently, not unless you take a sip.
4. GRAYL GeoPress 24 oz Water Purifier Bottle
Keeping yourself hydrated when hiking and camping is a necessity and such a challenge. In that case, equipping with the best water filter for travel – the new GRAYL GeoPress Bottle can make our life easier.
This Grayl water filter has a height of 10.4 inches, a base of 3.4 inches, and the longest edge of the cap is 5.6 inches. This new version has a capacity of 24 ounces with 350 presses or equal to 650 gallons/ 250 liter of water life span.
Furthermore, this water filter bottle only weighs 15.9 ounces, so I can use a D-shape carabiner to hook it in my backpack.
The reason why I would recommend this travel water filter is the functionality and practicality. This filter gives me drinkable water from a cloudy-color water source in 8-12 seconds.
More importantly, it reaches or surpasses NSF protocols’ chemical removal rate and the EPA’s standard protocol guide.
I love the simpleness of this water travel purification system. It has an outer refill with topoGrip to scoop water. Plus, its Geopress drink cap with 2- finger handle to protect us from possible contamination.
This filter also has a simple vent to vent air during purification and soft press ergonomic pads to give a comfortable feeling in pressing downward. Lastly, It has a transparent inner press with a purifier cartridge that stores clean, purified water.
- Surpasses the NSF chemical removal rate protocols and the EPA standard protocol
- Filters cloudy-color water into drinkable water within 8-12 seconds
- A lightweight design (15.9 oz) and a large capacity (24 oz)
- User-friendly design for easy use: outer refill, drink cap with 2-finger handle
- Features a vent and a soft press, and a transparent inner press
- Costs more than many water filter bottles
5. Big Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter
My sister, who lives in a quiet remote place in the country, told me that they’ve been using a portable water filter for home with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements for almost a year.
Yes, it’s not just a simple filter, but it is also a water purifier that eliminates bacteria and viruses, decreases trihalomethanes, protozoa, dense metals, and inorganic substances. As a result, the water has a refreshing taste without any weird smell.
The design perfectly suits their kitchen countertop, with its height of 19.25 inches and width of 8.5 inches. For your information, the filter cartridge has a capacity of 2.25 gallons that can suffice the use of 1-4 people each day. This filter does have a shelf life of 6,000 gallons/ pair that’ll give me purified water for 2 cents per gallon.
To manifest the efficacy of this purifier bottle, Berkey also ran utmost testing for PFCs and lead. They’ve used various laboratories that EPA authorizes to examine extensive possible contaminants, and they have surpassed the standard 53 by NSF/ANSI.
Furthermore, this gravity-fed water filtration system was the most convenient way to ensure that our family will conveniently get the cleanest, purified, and great tasting water, as this does not require any electricity or plumbing.
- A combination of filter and purifier to make water safe to drink
- The design was perfect for different countertops (19.25 x 8.5 inches)
- Capacity suffices a maximum of 4 people each day
- Exceeds NSF/ANSI 53 & tests for PFCs and lead
- Easy use for remote areas as it does not require electricity or bumping
- Takes 3 hours to purify the water
6. LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag
I got this LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag as a gift before one of our camping activities.
I’ve learned that this product goes beyond the NSF 53 reduction rate for lead and other heavy materials. It excels in the standard chlorine reduction rate of NSF 42. This item also outdoes the US EPA standard for parasites and bacteria in drinking water.
I deem this travel water filter size handy at 6.4 x 1.5 inches. With its weight of 6.9 ounces, the piece is super light! And it comes with a 27-inch durable hose.
The gravity bag can hold up to 1 gallon of water, large enough for one person. Notably, it produces a clear, odorless, and clean gallon of water in not more than 10 minutes.
The microfilter has an enduring membrane that is resilient to 500 gallons or 2,000L. It also has an activated carbon filter and ion exchange filter with a pore size of 0.2 microns. Such a piece is ideal for any backpacking and calamities preparedness.
We can use the straw for drinking directly or align the filter with the uttermost hydration equipment. Also, you can connect it to single-use water bottles or let the water drip from the one-gallon gravity bag.
- Meets or exceeds NSF 53, NSF 42, and US EPA standard removal rate
- Handy size at 6.4 x 1.5 inches, and weight of 6.9 ounces
- Features enduring membrane for 500 gallons or 2,000L
- Has an activated carbon filter and ion exchange filter
- Ideal for any backpacking and calamities preparedness
- Four ways to drink from this water filter
- Slow flow rate when connected to the disposable water bottles
7. Katadyn Vario Water Filter
If you are considering backpacking with peers or simply a camping activity with your family. I would recommend including this Katadyn Vario Water Filter, Dual Technology Microfilter in your package.
This travel water filter is designed for a group traveling in the backlands as it produces 2 liters of clean and safe water per minute of pumping and has a shelf life of roughly 1800 liters. Thus, it provides enough water for cooking meals and cleaning the foods.
This filtration system has a unified bottle thread that easily fits in a bottle with a broad mouth. The outlet hose can be attached using the plain clip. It has an ergonomic handle and convenient dual-effect pump that produces uninterrupted results with less effort.
The 0.2-micron fiberglass membrane filter was thoroughly developed to go beyond the standard removal rate of bacteria, parasites, silt, and viruses. Thus, this filter is convenient and reliable for replenishing large amounts of water for family use.
The folded fiberglass filter functions into a simple turn, the “longer life” in a smudge water source gives you 1 liter per minute and “faster flow” gives you 2 liters per minute.
- Ideal for group traveling as it produces 2 liters of water per min
- Has a shelf life of roughly 1800 liters of water
- Comes with a unified thread to fit in a bottle with a broad mouth
- Features an ergonomic handle and convenient dual-effect pump
- 2-micron fiberglass membrane filter to eliminate bacteria, parasites, silt, and viruses
- Allows two modes: longer life and faster flow
- A higher-priced option for a water filter device
8. LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
I’ve been using this LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle for almost six months now. I’d say that it is a perfect partner in my hiking activities.
I’ve got myself the blue bottle, but there are other beautiful options to choose from. This durable bottle weighs 7.8 oz, more or less 221g, making it ideal for hiking and traveling.
Once I’ve started using this best water travel filter, I stop carrying loads of heavy pumps. All I have to do is fill the bottle with water and drink it.
This model is safe for everyday use due to the BPA-free materials. Furthermore, its filtration power presents in the hollow-fiber membrane with 0.2 microns that extract almost 99.99% of bacteria and protozoa.
As I have read on the LifeStraw website, they recommend replacing the filter after 4000 liters or gallons. What captivates my heart is the company’s advocacy to give an entire school year safe water to their students.
I think that the best feature of this Lifestraw Go product is the taste of the water it produces. Such a refreshing taste is achieved thanks to the carbon capsule merged in this filter.
- Durable and BPA-free materials used for safety
- A lightweight bottle for traveling, hiking, etc
- A hollow membrane with 0.2 microns to extract 99.99% of bacteria and protozoa
- The company’s advocacy to give an entire school year safe water
- Has a carbon capsule that makes water taste good and safe to drink
- It leaks when drinking in a tilter position
9. Berkey Sport Filtered Water Bottle
Let me tell you why I love Berkey Sport Filtered Water Bottle. It has a unique “Tortuous Path” design that measures 11.2 in tall and 2.6 in diameter. Also, it is convenient to use without the requirement for pumping. Three, it is composed of non-leaching, BPA-free Low-Density Polyethylene plastic #4.
I consider this product one of the best portable water purifiers for travel because of its Ionic Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology. The replaceable filter is suitable for 640 refills from the water source in urban areas and 160 refills from any other source.
I have been using it for months and didn’t experience any problem because it has the best portable water filtration system. I know I can rely on this for a long time since the storage life is 50 years.
You can use this one as a portable water filter after filling in the bottle, closing the cap, and squeezing from the base to sip if you get thirsty.
- Has a unique Design of “Tortuous Path”
- No pumping required when drinking from this bottle
- Made of non-leaching, BPA-free plastic for safe water
- Purifies 640 refills of urban tap water and 160 refills from any other source
- Usable as a portable water filter with ease
- Shelf life is 50 years, thus allow long-lasting use
- Not leak-proof
10. FS-TFC Personal Water Filter Mini Water Purifier
This FS-TFC model is a combination of LifeStraw Personal Water Filter and Sawyer Mini-filter. Thus, it was a must-have item for those who love to wander with nature, backlands travel, and disaster preparedness.
The water bottle has a three-way filtration to ensure that it produces clean, safe, and purified drinking water. In detail, the first stage – a pre-filter extracts the visible residue. Second, a micro-tube with a 0.1-micron membrane eliminates contaminants. The third and last stage is the activated carbon filters that eliminate the chlorine, other odors, and colors, making the water clear and taste good.
I find it practical because of the set included in it. A purifier straw is water-faucet compatible with 4,000 liters or 1,000 gallons shelf life.
And, there is also a 16-ounce BPA-free reusable squeeze pouch that allows easy use. This water bottle also has a food-grade silicone tubing 2 ft or 60 cm long. And, the comprehensive PET bottle adapter in the list, as it is well-suited to any water source.
The catchy part is the test made by SGS international in the hazardous surroundings that manifest to remove toxic components in the water. EPA, FDA, and WHO also performed a material match for Food grade standards.
- A Combination of LifeStraw Personal Water Filter and Sawyer Mini-filter
- Perfect gear for nature activities, backlands travel, and disaster preparedness
- With 3-way filtration stages: pre-filter, a micro-tube, and activated carbons
- Compatible with 4,000 liters
- Comes with a squeeze pouch, silicone tubing, and a PET bottle adapter
- Tested by SGS international for safe use
- No O ring in the design
- Quite complicated to use at first
11. MSR Guardian Military-Grade Water Purifier Pump
If you are going on a trek with many people, you are too bothered about how you can manage the water to sustain all your needs in 3 days. I think you may want to check this MSR Guardian Military-Grade Water Purifier Pump. It is available for globetrotters and backland consumers.
Like the other filter, the manufacturer ensures that its 0.2 microns pore size will extract almost all the viruses, protozoa, bacteria, and other possible contaminants. More importantly, it reconciled with the testing standard of NSF Protocol P248.
This device is also known to provide a large volume of clean and purified water in a minute, approximately 2.5 liters, and a maximum of 10,000 liters through easy pumping.
With its weight of 2.19 pounds and dimensions of 5.25 x 5 x 12.25 inches, I can’t consider it handy, and gladly they are selling the product with a travel bag and water travel adapter.
But I love the easy self-clean feature in every pump; thus, clogging won’t be an issue. You should know that this device can resist the freezing weather, and this product was also drop tested from 6 feet concrete.
So, if you are considering getting a hand pump that is low in maintenance, with a rapid pump rate, and a long-lasting travel water filter, I think this one suits you well.
- Contains 0.2-microns pore to extract viruses, protozoa, bacteria,…
- Water purification bottles for third world countries & wilderness areas
- Provide 2 liters of water in a minute
- Meets NSF Protocol P248
- Self-clean feature to avoid declogging
- Drop test from 6 feet concrete
- An expensive water purification travel device
12. Survivor Filter Pro X – Electric Camping Water Filter
Too lazy to do the pumping, find it awkward to drink directly from the water source, or impatient enough to wait for the chemical to clean your water? The Survivor Filter Pro X can solve such problems.
It operates on AA batteries and solar energy, and allows a plug option. I think this is one of the most convenient travel water filters that I have used, and the performance is splendid. Hassle-free set up, I soak the Ultra-filter in the water source then leave it working while we are setting up our base camp.
I also like how this filter removes possible contaminants in 500 ml of water per minute in three stages. These include an ultra-filter pre-filter, a carbon filter made of food-grade Coconut shells, and an internal ultra-filter.
The backwashing plunger system components consist of internal filters, removable spinning cups, inlet and outlet tubings, a travel bag, and a user-friendly manual.
This BPA- free device was considered as World’s First-ever travel water filter that is portable and electric. I also love the taste of the water that it produces, very refreshing.
- No pumping required and hassle-free set up
- Operates on AA batteries and solar energy and allows a plug option
- Removes possible contaminants in 500 ml of water per minute
- Has 3-stage filtration system that produces the best tasting water
- Includes filters, spinning cups, inlet and outlet tubings, a travel bag, and a manual
- BPA-free material makes it safe to drink
- Non-resistant to freeze or cold temp
13. SteriPEN SterPen Ultra UV Water Purifier
Let’s say you wanted to avoid doing the flushing and the backwashing process for a water purifier system; then you should grab yourself this Water Purifier. As I believe, this is among the up-to-date UltraViolet water purifiers.
This compact device operated with an Internal USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ions can treat up to 50 liters of contaminated water. It only weighs 3.8 oz and can fit into a container with an opening of 1.75 inches. This small device can save you from any possible waterborne diseases.
Besides, the pack includes two non-rechargeable CR123 batteries and a neoprene case designed in a belt loop. I always charge it using the USB cord in my car or using a solar power bank. Plus, I’d suggest you buy a solar power bank for backup.
Treating dirty water will only take up to 48 to 90 seconds. Just turn it on, dip it in 16 oz of water. Wait for the sensor light to do the treatment while stirring. You will see a smiling face as a signal that the water is safe to drink.
Regarding its function, the UV-C light decontaminates the water as it eliminates protozoa and viruses. You’ll be surprised by the immediate outcome as it does not impact the water taste.
- Operates on an Internal USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ions
- A compact and portable water filter for home and travel
- Includes two non-rechargeable CR123 batteries and a neoprene case
- Purifies contaminated water in 48 seconds
- Ensures no weird taste
- UV- C light decontaminates the water as it eliminates protozoa and viruses
- It does not work in highly turbid water
14. CrazyCap 2.0 UV Water Purifier
One important thing for us to keep in mind is to keep ourselves hydrated during travel. But the thing is, clean bottled water is not always available when we go to the wood.
Thus, I was lucky to find this portable purifier for travel to reclaim an on-the-go innovative technology. I decided to get the black color because of its simple yet sophisticated design. I think this is the only product with heavy-duty double-walled vacuum insulation made of 304 stainless steel.
This self-cleaning bottle gives me a replenishment in just 60 seconds. I always do the crazy tap, which is five times tap on the top of the lid to purify the water supplies deeply. However, When I am in a hurry and droughty, I tap the lip twice and sip from it.
Finally, a manufacturer developed a portable water filter for a home with this UV LED technology that sterilizes my water bottle and other things like my phone and laptop’s keyboard.
How about keeping your hot beverage for 12 hours and ice-cold drinks up to 24 hours? Yes, believe it or not, it works!
- Handy, minimalist, yet sophisticated design
- Durable construction with double-walled vacuum insulation made of 304 stainless steel
- Self-cleaning bottle in 60 seconds
- UV Led sanitizes water, phones, laptops, etc
- Can hold hot and cold beverages
- It does not have a handle
JTTVO Filtered Water Bottle (Outdated)
If you search for water purification bottles for third-world countries, you’ll find this JTTVO Filtered Water Bottle captivating. This filtered water is ideal for a busy, athletic, adventurous, and health-conscious backpacker individual.
This travel water stages advanced filtration system with four layers. Hence, this water filtration system can improve tastes, decrease chlorine to provide clean and refreshing drinking water with no hassle.
The cool thing about this product is the stylish, leak-proof, and durable look. With its bottle size of 9.4 x 3.1 X 3.1 inches and a weight of merely 9.5 ounces, it allows me to bring it anywhere. In its design, there is a cute little compass and functional snap-link.
The bottle can hold 22 oz of water with a 550 ml/min flow rate that keeps me hydrated. It promotes waste management and savings, no need to buy single-use bottles. The filter can last up to 396 gallons of water, most likely six months of constant use.
Also, the ideal filter temp is 32-90 degrees Fahrenheit. No disassembly is needed, even though the filter element has two parts. You can just rinse the filter continuously from the bottom to remove the plastic odor. Ensure that the filter is dry and clean after using it.
- Uses four stages advanced filtration system
- Stylish bottle with a cute little compass and functional snap-link
- A leak-proof and compact design at 9.4 x 3.1 X 3.1 inches and 9.5 ounces
- Holds 22 oz of water with a 550 ml/min flow rate
- Lasts up to 396 gallons of water – six months of constant use
- Promotes waste management and savings
- Requires extra effort in sucking for water for the first time
What to Look for When Buying Water Filter and Water Purifier for Travel
Manufacturers are continually developing and offering different arrays of the best water filter and water purifier for travel. To successfully buy what ideally fits your needs, you must carefully check each functionality and benefits. Listed below are some factors that you may want to consider.
Cost: We need to check if the price is reasonable based on the features, shelf life, and benefits.
Materials used: The second consideration should be product materials. Most of the plastic bottles are BPA-free, which means the plastic is safe for everyday use. And some others are made of stainless steel.
Some products can’t withstand the hot or cold temperature. I am also seeing products being drop-tested. Other manufacturers also indicate that the FDA food-grade approves their products.
Effectivity and efficiency rate: You also need to consider how the manufacturers ensure the water filter’s quality and water purifiers that they release. All of the products have met and exceeded standard removal rates set by NFS and EPA.
Capacity: Keep in mind how much water you need to avoid dehydration. Capacity matters if the location or area you will be going to does not have immediate access to water supplies.
Location: Bear in mind that there are countries that have a known issue with their water. There are also instances that when we go hiking, there’s no water source along the way. It is best to use a water filter with purifiers most of the time to ensure that we’ll get clean, clear, safe, and good-tasting drinking water.
Maintenance: We want our water filters and water purifiers to last up to their shelf life. It is best to consider the convenience in maintaining the product. Some products have parts that can be replaceable or reusable and disassembled for convenience in cleaning.
Other Important Factors to Consider
What are the best water filters and water purifiers for travel? How does it work?
A water filter, a device used to remove the causes of contaminated water. It usually has an integral capsule that seizes contaminants like bacteria and parasites, but that does not include viruses.
They set up with activated carbon that works with suspended particles, color, chlorine, and odor. Hence, the main goal is to provide clean and refreshing drinking water.
On the other hand, a water purifier was designed to fight microorganisms and tiny viruses that cause Hepatitis A and Norovirus. Some water purifiers are making use of chemicals and UV lights. These best portable water purifiers for travel are recommended when traveling in a country or remote area where you are uncertain about their water source.
What are the different types of travel water filters?
I’ve got the lists below:
Bottle Water Filters – It is as simple as filling the bottle or the reusable pouch and drinking from it.
Pump Water Filters – Submerge the hose in the water source and start pumping to accumulate water in the bottle or any container.
Gravity Water Filters – Fill the reusable plastic bag or container to get the water flowing.
Ultraviolet (UV) Purifiers – It is a pen-like device, just turn it on and stir for at least 60 seconds to treat the water.
Chemical Purifiers – An iodine or chlorine base, you just have to add it in water and mix.
Straw Filters – It lets you sip directly from the source of water. This is good for personal use only.
Squeeze Filters – You just fill the reusable pouch and then squeeze the water through the water filtration element.
Why do you need a water filter and purifier for travel?
Nowadays, it is necessary to bring a handy water filter and purifier for travel because we are no longer sure about the water’s cleanliness and safety in the location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best water filter for travel?
You can find lots of brands online depending on your needs. However, my personal choice is the Crazy Cap; I am in love with its sophisticated design, the self-cleaning feature, and the vacuum insulation inside the bottle.
And we are using MS-Guardian for all our outdoor group activities. This is to ensure that we can replenish large amounts of water in a minute.
How do you purify water when traveling?
Here are some options on how you can purify the water.
Chemical Purification- A chemical base tablet mixes in water then waits for 30 minutes to work with the contaminants.
Pump Purification- A chemical treatment tied up with a filter.
Water Purification Bottle- It has a built-in filtration system that removes bacteria and parasites.
UV Light Purification- UV light stirred in water for at least 60 seconds.
Water filter VS purifier: what is the difference?
Don’t confuse yourself with the difference between these devices; they are usually used in combo to provide the best result in cleaning the water from any water source.
Water filters can lessen the bacteria and parasites in the water through straining. Thus, it does not remove microscopic viruses.
The water purifier effectively and efficiently removes tiny viruses. But it can remove all the bacteria, viruses, and parasites. that are too small to pass through the filter, like hepatitis A and norovirus.
How to care for and clean?
Proper care and maintenance are needed to prolong the performance of the best portable water filters and water purifiers for travel. Remember, anything that is well taken care of will have a consistent performance.
Kindly refer to the user manual that comes along with your product for detailed proper care.
Where can I buy it?
We are in an era where people are too health-conscious. Like for example, almost all of us use portable water filters for home. Then, manufacturers developed travel water filters for hotels for those individuals traveling outside the country. They also introduce inexpensive water purification bottles for third-world countries.
I’ll suggest you go with the process that you already know. Consider the easy step in placing an order with the trending online store. Then their 24 hours customer service support. Suppose you want to consider the stress-free return process that they offer.
Or you may want to consider buying from the manufacturer’s website.
Finding the best water filter and water purifier for travel doesn’t have to be too complicated. It is a matter of understanding your needs and then complementing them with the product that is best suited.
A good grasp of the functions and maintenance is all you need to prolong your best water filter’s storage life for travel. It would lead you to get the best performance of the best portable water purifiers for travel.
My work as a freelance copywriter allows me to work with Stephen later join Usawaterquality as a content producer. Our team works together to produce high-quality contents that cater to the needs of large companies and households.